Friday, December 30, 2016

Revisiting My 2016 Resolutions









I made 10 Resolutions for 2016, and before I start my 2017 Resolutions list, I'm going to grade myself. My new comments are in RED

---

10. Read more of my older books. 
Meh, maybe a little. I read a few older books, but I didn't read as much as I hoped/usually do in a year because of grad school. I'm blaming that. 

9. Try to read some classics 
Nope, not a one, unless you count my re-read of The Bell Jar via audiobook. 

8. 3.0 on first semester of my Masters program
4.0 BITCHES! I'm 2/3 of the way through, and have maintained a 4.0! 

7. STOP. BUYING. BOOKS. 
Not at all. Probably bought more books than ever before.

6. Cut back on caffeine
Some. I gave up soda, and cut back to one cup of coffee a day, but I drink tea like nobody's business. 

5. Read 50 books
Yep! I read 72 books this year! 

4. Eat healthier
Somewhat, my husband and I completed the Whole30 this year, and I lost a little weight. I try to make better decisions, and I gave up soda. I'm going to give myself credit for this one. 

3. Learn to manage stress
Not. At. All. In fact, my stress was at insane levels for most of the year. 


2. Continue to spend time with my family
I did ok with this, I went home more often than I have in the past, and it was quality time when I was there. I say this is a win.

1. Be the best wife I can be
This isn't really one you can check off the list, this is one I'm always striving for. So, 50%? 

---

How did you do on you 2016 Resolutions? 



No comments:

Post a Comment