Saturday, December 3, 2016

Life Update + New Blogging Schedule.










While I have been just as active, if not extremely active, on Instagram, GoodreadsTwitter, I have neglected the blog quite a bit. A great deal of this is because I haven't been reading as much as I normally do. Work has been intense, and grad school have been even more so. I'm still in grad school (I just finished what is *hopefully* my second to last semester, I'm on track to graduate at the end of the Spring 2017 semester.), and I'm still working like crazy, but this blog (and all of you) are a priority to me and you deserve full reviews, updates, etc.

I know that I won't keep up with posting unless I set up a schedule, so here it goes:

  • Once a week there will be a short or list-based post (Top Ten Tuesday, Top Five Wednesday, etc.),
  • Every other Thursday I will post a review, and
  • Once a month I will post some kind of wrap-up.
So there you have it. Does this schedule seem workable to you? Any bloggers out there, do you have a similar schedule? Comment below and let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment