Wednesday, March 23, 2016

#T5WFamily -- Top 5 Books I DNF'd







Top 5 Wednesday was started by Lainey at GingerReadsLainey. Lainey is one of my absolute favorite BookTubers, so check her out--she's always linked in the Awesome People section at the bottom of this page! 

For more info on Top 5 Wednesday check out the Top 5 Wednesday Goodreads Group.


Check out all members of the Top 5 Wednesday Family HERE
Disclaimer: I didn't like these books, that never means that I mean to offend or upset anyone who loved them. They just weren't my cup of tea.


5. Ravenous by Heidi Laney

This was one of the first audiobooks I ever downloaded from Audible, and it's probably the one I regret the most. The plot made zero sense, the characters were shallow, and I just couldn't.

4. Death Sworn by Leah Cypess

I just couldn't get into this, the fantasy elements weren't great and I hated the main character.

3. Fire by Kristin Cashore

I LOVED Graceling, but this book...I just...it wasn't my cup of tea, like I said above. I've tried a few times, but I just could not stay interested.

2. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Steig Larsson

Even the first book in this series was pretty boring, but the plot overshadowed the bad parts. That happened less with the second book. But this one...no.


1. The Raven Boys by Maggie Steivater

I tried three times, and I just couldn't get into this. I didn't love Blue, and disliking the main character is always a bad sign for me. This is the only book on this list I'd be willing to try again.

Do you have any books that you DNFd? Or Did you read any of these and love them? Let me know below!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment