Tuesday, December 29, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Most Anticipated Books of the First Half of 2016










Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it's awesome. 
 


10. The Last Star by Rick Yancey
(Release Date: May 24)

For obvious reasons, the concluding book in this series has been a long wait for everyone. I didn't love The Infinite Sea as much as I loved The 5th Wave, but I'm hoping The Last Star delivers. 


9. Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry
(Release Date: March 29)

Nowhere But Here was one of my favorite contemporary books, slash sort of New Adult books, I've ever read. I'm excited for the next one following one of my favorite people from the first book. 


8. The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
(Release Date: May 5)

I breezed through the Wrath and the Dawn, and the continuation of the One Thousand and One Nights tale is something I've dying to read. 


7. The Impostor Queen by Sarah Fine
(Release Date: January 5)

Sarah Fine is amazing, and if you haven't read her Sanctum series, you're missing out. I'll read anything she ever writes. 


6. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
(Release Date: January 5)

Probably one of the most hyped books out there right now, but I love Bracken. 


5. The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
(Release Date: April 12)

Richelle Mead can write some characters, I'm dying to see how she does with fantasy. 


4. By the Numbers by Jen Lancaster
(Release Date: June 21)

Lancaster has really come into her own with fiction, and Best of Enemies was one of the best adult fiction books I've ever read. I'm excited to read this new book by her. If you haven't already, check out my Jess Recommends on this author HERE. 


3. Map of Fates by Maggie Hall
(Release Date: March 8)

The first book in this series was one of my favorite books of the year in 2015. This is like a female di Vinci Code. A truly great read, and I can't wait for the second one. 


2. The Darkest Magic by Morgan Rhodes
(Release Date: June 28)

Well, obviously. 


1. Remembrance by Meg Cabot
(Release Date: February 2)

It took a great deal for me to put this above the second A Book of Spirits and Thieves book, but Meg Cabot's Mediator series made my reading life as a young girl. I cannot wait to get my hands on this continuation. I literally screamed when I first found out about it last year.






No comments:

Post a Comment