Wednesday, December 23, 2015

#T5WFAMILY Top Five Book Series I Want to Start Next Year








Top 5 Wednesday was started by Lainey at GingerReadsLainey. Lainey is one of my absolute favorite BookTubers, so check her out--she's always linked in the Awesome People section at the bottom of this page! 

For more info on Top 5 Wednesday check out the Top 5 Wednesday Goodreads Group.


Check out all members of the Top 5 Wednesday Family HERE

This weeks Top 5 Wednesday Topic is:  

Top 5 Book Series I Want to Start Next Year! 

*Added rule, the series has to be an already completed series, not a new series, just to narrow it down*



5. The Ruby Red Trilogy by Kirsten Gier

I've heard mixed things about this series, but I own them, because the box set was cheap, and the covers are nice. I like the concept a lot, and I want to get to it.



4. The Spiritwalker Trilogy by Kate Elliot

This is the only series on this list that I don't own all the books in the series. I only own the first one, but haven't gotten to it yet. However, I've read Elliot's 2015 release Court of Fives, and it was AMAZING, so I will likely dive into this as soon as possible.



3. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

I haven't decided when I'll get to this, eventually. I liked Russian settings and demons, but I tried to read a few pages a while back and it didn't grab me.


2. The Diviners by Libba Bray

I've had The Diviners on my shelf for a while, but I wanted to wait until Lair of Dreams was released before getting into it. Well, now it's here. And I own it. So, what's my excuse?



1. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

In case you didn't know, yes, I own all six of these books. And I've read exactly half of one. I'm going to get into this before The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead comes out next year.






No comments:

Post a Comment