Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Top Ten Tueday: Ten Latest Books That Have Come Into My Posession!

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it's awesome. 

Please note that these aren't in order of my excitement, they are in the order I obtained them. :)  
 
 
10. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han

I didn't adore To All the Boys I've Loved Before, but I've heard now that Lara Jean has grown up, she's a lot less whiny and childish. So I decided to give this a shot.

 
9. Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn

If you saw my #MonthOfMatson Wrap-Up, you know I now adore Morgan Matson, and Katie Finn IS Morgan Matson. So, purchase explained.

 
8. Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios

I've never read a book about a Jinni (or Genie), but I like the concept. So, why not?

 
7. The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker

I've heard good things. So I bought it. (Story of my life...)


 6. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West

Contemporaries. Summer. Don't judge.

 
5. On the Fence by Kasie West

See above.

 
4. The Heart of Betrayal by May E. Pearson

Duh. Already read it. Already loved it.

 
3. A Book of Spirits and Thieves by Morgan Rhodes

See above. Again.
 
 
2. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick

I read My Life Next Door, and enjoyed it. So I bought this. And spoiler alert for my July Wrap-Up? I didn't like it.

 
1. Armada by Ernest Kline

GOT MY PRE-ORDER IN THE MAIL TODAY!!! Already reading it.






 

2 comments:

  1. ARMADA!! So excitingggg, these are seriously amazing books♥ Great list!
    Happy reading :)

    Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started Armada last night and am already half way through it--I would be farther, but I decided I needed to sleep (WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!). It's amazing!

      Delete