Wednesday, July 22, 2015

#T5WFamily -- Top 5 Side Characters That Deserve Their Own Series!

Top 5 Wednesday was started by Lainey at GingerReadsLainey. Lainey is one of my absolute favorite BookTubers, so check her out--she's always linked in the Awesome People section at the bottom of this page!
 
For more info on Top 5 Wednesday check out the Top 5 Wednesday Goodreads Group.


Check out all members of the Top 5 Wednesday Family HERE
 
This weeks Top 5 Wednesday Topic is:  
 
TOP 5 SIDE CHARACTERS THAT DESERVE THIER OWN SERIES
 
One small caveat, I was only allowed to do one person per book series.
 
 
5. Cole from The Darkest Minds Series by Alexandra Brakken
 
I was a Ruby/Cole shipper, and I was never a big fan of Liam. But just think about all this guy went through! He was in this hyper-militaristic world from the beginning, had a lot of secrets, and spent time as a POW. Give me that book.
 

4. Lissa from the Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead
 
I think this goes to how much I love the politics of fantasy and paranormal worlds. I would love to see how Lissa maneuvers the older vampire families, and maintains power.
 
 
3. Nikoli from the Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo.
 
I want this prequel. I want to know how he got where he was before we met him in this series.
 
 
2. Jezebel from the Hexed Duology by Michelle Krys
 
This girl was probably the main wrench in all the plans of the main characters in this duology, and I want to know why. I was to see how she reached that point in her own words.
 

 
1. Viktor Krum from the Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
 
I know HP is going to be on a lot of lists, but I chose Viktor for a few reasons--I want to know more about Durmstrang! Desperately! But how cool would it be to follow the story of a celebrity Quidditch player attening a dark arts school? Yes. Give me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment