Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases for the Rest of 2015!

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it's awesome.
 
I was looking forward to sharing this list with you, until I sat down and started to narrow it down. But the most difficult part was numbering/ranking them. I have every one of these books pre-ordered, and I cannot wait for a single one of them.

 
 
10. Court of Fives by Kate Elliott
August 18, 2015

I'm really excited about this upcoming fantasy book, I have really started to love anything to do with societies that have all kinds of burdensome rules and class systems, and this looks to be one of those.
 

9. Survive the Night by Danielle Vega
July 7, 2015

I adored The Merciless by Danielle Vega last year, and I'm super pumped for more of her original writing!
 

8. Shades of Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon
September 1, 2015

The third book in the Doon series. I need it. I needed it three months ago.
 

7. Crystal Kingdom by Amanda Hocking
August 4, 2015

The final book in the Kanin Chronicles, the series that I officially love even more than the Trylle series.

 

6. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
September 29, 2015

I recently marathoned the Grisha trilogy, and I loved it, so I'm super pumped for her new series!
 
5. The Revolution of Ivy by Amy Engel
November 3, 2015

The sequel to what is already one of my favorite books of the year. Neeeeeed!
 

4. Jubilee Manor by Bethany Hagen
August 11, 2015

The sequel to one of my favorite books of 2014, I can't wait to read this. Plus I love the new covers.
 

3. The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
July 7, 2015

Another sequel to another favorite book from 2014. Plus, I want to tattoo this cover on my face.
 

2. A Book of Spirits and Thieves by Morgan Rhodes
June 23, 2015

The first book in a new series in the same world as Falling Kingdoms. And if you don't understand why this is exciting, welcome to the blog! :)


1. Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes
December 15, 2015

YES! It's almost here. I'm more excited for this than Christmas. I need. I want. I have to have. Now.

 

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I really want to check out the Doon series.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is very good. And if you have a Kindle, the first and second books are only $1.99! :)

      Delete