Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books in my Summer TBR

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it's awesome.
 
 

10. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
 
I pre-ordered this book and have yet to read it. Need to get on that, ASAP.
 

9. Court of Fives by Kate Elliott
 
Comes out in August and I'm PUMPED!
 

8. The rest of the Watersong Series by Amanda Hocking
 
I loved Wake, and I love mermaids. What's more summer than mermaids?
 
 
7. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
 
Need to get on this one too...
 
 
6. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
 
This list could basically be captioned "shit I need to read already"...
 

 
5. Survive the Night by Danielle Vega
 
Coming out soon, Vega's The Merciless was one of my favorites of 2014. Can't wait!!!

 
4. Crystal Kingdom by Amanda Hocking
 
Comes out in August and is the final book in the Kanin Chronicles--the spin-off of Hocking amazing Trylle series.
 

3. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
 
See "shit I need to read already"...

 
2. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
 
After reading A Court of Thorns and Roses and falling in love, I need to read these. Because they're all on my TBR shelf. And I pre-ordered the next one.
 

1. A Book of Spirits and Thieves by Morgan Rhodes
 
ALL. OF. THE. YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment