Wednesday, June 10, 2015

#T5WFamily -- Top 5 Books with Multiple POVs.

Top 5 Wednesday was started by Lainey at GingerReadsLainey. Lainey is one of my absolute favorite BookTubers, so check her out--she's always linked in the Awesome People section at the bottom of this page!
 
For more info on Top 5 Wednesday check out the Top 5 Wednesday Goodreads Group.

Check out all members of the Top 5 Wednesday Family HERE
 
This weeks Top 5 Wednesday Topic is:  
 
TOP 5 BOOKS WITH MULTIPLE POVS
 
 
5. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
 
# of POVs: 3

This book was pretty good, I like thrillers. I liked having three different female perspectives in different time frames.

 
 
4. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
 
# of POVs: 5+

A great series where all the character POVs have very different tones. I really enjoy being in all of the character's heads.
 
 
3. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
 
# of POVs: 3+

The first book in this series was one of my favorite books of 2013, and I liked the second one, but the different perspectives are very interesting.

 
2. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
 
# of POVs: 4+

For obvious reasons. I adore this series.
 
 
1. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
 
# of POVs: 3
 
This one ranked the highest for one reason--there are multpiple POVs, and you don't know who some of the POVs are until the author wants you to. The POVs are so varied, and so well-written, that I let it be #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment