Wednesday, June 17, 2015

#T5WFamily -- Top 5 Books I Read in One Sitting


Top 5 Wednesday was started by Lainey at GingerReadsLainey. Lainey is one of my absolute favorite BookTubers, so check her out--she's always linked in the Awesome People section at the bottom of this page!
 
For more info on Top 5 Wednesday check out the Top 5 Wednesday Goodreads Group.


Check out all members of the Top 5 Wednesday Family HERE
 
This weeks Top 5 Wednesday Topic is:  
 
TOP 5 BOOKS I READ IN ONE SITTING

 
5. The Book of Ivy by Amy Engel 
 
 You can check out my full review of this book HERE, but I'm sure you've heard a ton about it. I stumbled upon it, and read it obsessively in one night.
 
 
4. Dead Over Heels by Alison Kemper
 
 My favorite zombie book ever, the funniest book I read in 2014, and one of my favorite books. You can read my full length review HERE!
 
 
3. Magnolia by Kristi Cook
 
I've pretty much obsessively put this book on lists and recommendations, and Instagram. You can read my extended thoughts HERE, but I'm obsessed with this book because I read it at the perfect moment in my life. If I had read it earlier or later than I did, then I probably wouldn't love it as much as I did. I read it in about five hours. Because I could not put it down.  

 
2. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
 
 I mentioned in my How I Read Books Tag post about a friend lending me the first Hunger Games books my sophomore year in college. I loved it, and immediately read Catching Fire, and went to the store at midnight to buy Mockingjay when it was released, read it in 8 hours, and then skipped classes the next day. Because that's how I roll.
 
 
 
 I went to Wal-Mart at midnight for this, and I read it that night. And then started re-reading it immediately. Because, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment