Wednesday, May 6, 2015

#T5WFamily -- Top Five Books I Want to See as TV Shows.

Top 5 Wednesday was started by Lainey at GingerReadsLainey. Lainey is one of my absolute favorite BookTubers, so check her out--she's always linked in the Awesome People section at the bottom of this page!
 
For more info on Top 5 Wednesday check out the Top 5 Wednesday Goodreads Group.

Check out all members of the Top 5 Wednesday Family HERE
 
This weeks Top 5 Wednesday Topic is:  

TOP 5 BOOKS I WANT TO SEE AS TV SHOWS (Not Movies)


5. The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I think this series would actually be better as a TV show than as a book series. It needs to be a TV show.


4. Fearless by Francine Pascal

There are approximately 450 books in this series, and they're all exciting and awesome, and I need it brought to life.


3. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

I think this would be a pretty cook TV show, even though I know it's going to be a movie, but I think it is dripping with 80s references and amazing technology and experiences, and I don't know that a simple movie will be enough.



2. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes

I think this would be a great show, although I do treasure it as a book series. But I think the plots are definitely there, and amazing characters.

 

1. The Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu

Talk about the best possible dystopian TV show. The possibilities are endless! And imagine the amazing views of the different governments. We need this. For real.

No comments:

Post a Comment