Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 Books on My Spring TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it's awesome.

All links will take you to the first book in the series where applicable, and will link you Goodreads.

Just a note on this week's list -- when I think Spring, I think March and April, so I have only included those two months. Not May. Dear God, May is going to be an INSANE month for books. So, no May books are included, but I will do a separate May release post closer to the date.
 

10. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
This is the only book by Rainbow Rowell I have yet to read, and I just got a copy a few weeks ago. I think a more adult contemporary is the perfect thing to kick off spring.
9. The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige
I’m giving this series a second shot, I really enjoyed the prequel novella to Dorothy Must Die, but I didn’t love the book itself. And then the 1.5 novella was awful. If I’m disappointed, I won’t hesitate to let this series go, but I can’t justify not giving this a shot.
 
8. The Haven Series by Kristi Cook

I am absolutely in love with Kristi Cook, both her writing and her personality. I adored her standalone Magnolia (see my review HERE) and she has been a doll to interact with on social media. I'm excited to dive into her series that's been on my TBR for quite some time.
7. Atlantia by Ally Condie
I’ve heard mixed things about this series, but I’m excited to give it a read. It’s been on my shelf since the day it was released, and I’m ready to crack it open and pretend I’m in the ocean.
6. Snow Like Ashes by Sarah Rasch
I’m excited for this book because of the concept of worlds in one constant season.
5. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
I’ve heard AMAZING things about this book, and I think the cover will keep me smiling if the temperature starts to dip during the first days of spring.
I was happier with The Coldest Girl in Cold Town than most other reviews I’ve seen, so I’m excited for another standalone by this deep and dark author.
3. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
You guys, I’m starting to think I’m never going to read this book. I’ve already had to re-start it twice because it’s not holding my interest, but this spring, I’m determined. I will vanquish it.
2. The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
No, I haven’t read it yet. Yes, I am insane. I’m working on it.
 
1. Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins
I. Cannot. Wait. Rachel Hawkins is my spirit animal, and this Buffy-esque series was one of my biggest surprises of 2014.
 

2 comments:

  1. Read Snow Like Ashes immediately!!! So good! I love your blog name btw, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on there! lol I'll hopefully get to it in the next couple of weeks. I've heard such amazing things about all of these books. lol And thank you! I think so. :)

      Delete