Sunday, March 29, 2015

About Those May Relases

So...I'm on a book buying ban, that I have horribly sucked at, but the one exception (not including the other exceptions I have made for sales, or my birthday, or a million other reasons) are books that I pre-ordered at least six months in advance.
 
Well, May is an INSANE month for books. And I have 8 books pre-ordered for May. 8.

8 books.
 
For real.

The links will take you to the Goodreads description, click at your own risk--but I'll put an asterisk next to sequels/series.
 
Releasing on May 5:
 
Ice Kissed by Amanda Hocking*
Only Ever Yours by Louise O’Neill
I Regret Nothing by Jen Lancaster
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
The Heir by Kiera Cass*
Releasing May 12:
The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
Releasing May 26:
Charmed by Michelle Krys*
 
Did I forget any? Do you have any of these pre-ordered too? Do I have a problem? Comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment