Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday -- Friend Groups You Want To Be Part Of -- #T5WFamily

Top 5 Wednesday was started by Lainey at GingerReadsLainey. Lainey is one of my absolute favorite BookTubers, so check her out--she's always linked in the Awesome People section at the bottom of this page!
 
For more info on Top 5 Wednesday check out the Top 5 Wednesday Goodreads Group.

Check out all members of the Top 5 Wednesday Family HERE

Top 5 Friend Groups You Want To Be A Part Of:

FYI: Yes, I know, if I were a member of any of these groups I would likely be dead. Because they're all pretty dangerous and high on the body count. Don't ruin my hopes and dreams.


5. Helen and the Delos Boys from the Starcrossed Series by Josephine Angelini.

I love this book series so much that I actually own a jersey style shirt that says Delos on the back. If you don't know what this series is about, because it's super underrated, and I'm always preaching about it--it follows Helen and crew who are the descendants of Greek Gods. And they're hilarious, and exciting, and I want to be friends with them, obviously.


4. June and Day from the Legend Series by Marie Lu.

I mean, who wouldn't want to be a rebel with Day? But, I personally would prefer to work for the government with June. I could be the ultimate best friend to the government's prodigy? YES! Sign. Me. Up!


3. Rose and Lissa from the Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead.
 
I mean, these two are the ultimate best friends. How many of your best friends would you let drink your blood? Exactly! Plus they're funny, and fun. I would love to be a part of this duo. Not to mention I would have LOVED to been around to talk some sense into Rose a few hundred times.
 

2. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and everyone else from the Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling.

Ok, first and foremost I choose this group because it means I'm a witch. It also means I went to Hogwarts, and it also means I'm one step closer to marrying Draco Malfoy.


 
1. The Scooby Gang from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
 
The main reason this beats Harry Potter is because it's more grown up and these people are the entire basis for my sense of humor. If you love Buffy, we'll be friends. That's just a fact. If I had to pick, I would choose to be in this group during the Angel years, but Spike is probably my favorite love interest of Buffy's. I just wasn't a huge Anya fan (except her bunny portion of the musical episode).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment