Saturday, January 24, 2015

My January Book Haul, or HOLY SHIT I BOUGHT 50 books!


So, I've previously pointed out (repeatedly) that my TBR pile is more than 700 books--that is physical books on a set of bookshelves in our living room. Adding to that is the 60 or so books on my Kindle. So, of course, to kick of my 2015 book buying ban (excluding new releases), I bought a crap ton of books in December. I want to be clear, I did not break my ban, I'm hauling these in January because that's when most of them were delivered, but they were purchased in 2014.

If you want to see my list of 2015 pre-orders, you can do that HERE.

To start, my Book Outlet Black Friday Order was made up of 27 books:


"Magyk" by Angie Sage
"The Brokenhearted" by Amelia Kahaney
"Everbound" by Brodi Ashton
"Elegy" by Amanda Hocking
"Endless Night" by Kresley Cole
"That Night" by Chevy Stevens
"Fire with Fire" by Jenny Han and Shioban Vivien
"Between the Lines" by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
"Dangerous" by Shannon Hale
"Timestorm" by Julie Cross
"Second Star" by Alyssa Sheinmel
"Of Beast and Beauty" by Stacy Jay
"Isle of Night" by Veronica Wolff
"Three" by Kristen Simmons
"Revelations" by J. A. Souders
"Ruin and Rising" by Leigh Bardugo
"Shade" by Jeri Smith-Ready
"The Offering" by Kimberly Derting
"The Treatment" by Suzanne Young
"Starglass" by Phoebe North
"Tin Star" by Cecil Castellucci
"Cross my Heart" by Sasha Gould

"Meant to Be" by Lauren Morrill
"Still Star-Crossed" by Melinda Taub
"Expiration Date" by William Campbell Powell
"Crusade" by Nancy Holder
"The Liberator" by Victoria Scott

I also ordered a lot of books with gift cards, etc. from Christmas, in fact 18 books:


"Immortal Beloved" and "Darkness Falls" by Cate Tiernan
"The Sky is Everywhere" by Jandy Nelson
"To All the Boys I've Loved Before" by Jenny Han
"Academy 7" by Anne Osterland
"The Young Elites" by Marie Lu
"Very Bad Things" by Susan McBride
"Take Back the Skies" by Lucy Saxon
"Crown of Midnight" and "Heir of Fire" by Sarah J. Maas
"Landline" by Rainbow Rowell
"They All Fall Down" by Roxanne St. Clair
"Death and the Girl Next Door" by Daryanda Jones
"Since You've Been Gone" by Morgan Matson
"Tempted" by P.C. and Kristin Cast
"Salt and Storm" by Kendall Kulper
"Mortal Danger" by Ann Aguirre
"Stitching Snow" by R.C. Lewis
"Gathering Darkness" by Morgan Rhodes

And finally, I had 4 books pre-ordered this month:

"Frostfire" by Amanda Hocking
"The Conspiracy of Us" by Maggie Hall
"The Darkest Part of the Forest" by Holly Black
"I Was Here" by Gayle Forman (which I'm still waiting on)

On a side note, I did win a book from Goodreads' First Reads this month! I'm pretty pumped about that. I won an ARC of "Burning Kingdoms" by Lauren DeStafano--the sequel to "Perfect Ruin."


No comments:

Post a Comment